WHAT: Dr. Donna’s Holistic Canine Nutrition Class
WHEN: November 9, 2019 9am – 1pm PST
WHERE: 4511 Shilshole Ave NW, Seattle 98107
Please Note: Class registration fee is non-refundable due to venue rental costs.
- Customizing raw and cooked diets to meet your dog’s individual needs
- Diet based solutions for liver and kidney issues
- The importance of choosing proper protein levels
- Understanding the role of amino acids in your dog’s diet
- The role of diet in strengthening the immune system to prevent immune mediated diseases and cancer
- How to supplement minerals and vitamins critical to your dog’s health
- The relationship between diet and anxiety
- The Kibble Conundrum discussion
Attendees will be provided with hardcopies of the class presentation, including bonus material containing Dr. Donna’s tips and recipes.
Note: You will receive an email from Dr. Donna confirming your registration within 48 hours of registering/paying. Your PayPal payment notification will be sent separately from PayPal.
*Dr. Donna is not affiliated with any other company or organization, and this class is not sponsored. She will not be selling or suggesting the use of specific product manufacturers.